The Athletic Department Academic Advisors are available for a wide range of academic advising and academic kills building. Academic Advisors will work with you and your university major advisor throughout your academic career to assist you in your pursuit of your university degree in many ways:
- Weekly individual study skills and time management meetings.
- Facilitating group or individual tutorials.
- Assisting students to effectively access the many academic service resources available on Boise State’s campus.
- Provide basic major and career counseling in consultation with Major Advisors.
- Assist team coaches to monitor class attendance and grade progress with university instructors.
- Monitoring progress towards degree and applicable academic eligibility standards.